The Rogallo Foundation
Preserving and Celebrating the History of the Flexible Wing and Its Creators
- Stimulate and support research and education in aerodonetics the science of gliding and soaring flight and low speed aerodynamics.
- Encourage literary efforts and publications advancing aerodonetics and low-speed aerodynamics.
- Support educational opportunities involving aerodonetics and low-speed aerodynamics.
- Preserve and exhibit artifacts associated with the use of aerodonetics and low-speed aerodynamics.
- Promote outdoor recreational flying sites and opportunities with Federal, State, and local land management agencies.
“My intention was to give everyone the opportunity to experience flight first hand.”